The Fluke DTX-1800 Cable Analyzer Series significantly reduces total time to certify by improving every aspect of the testing process. The series combines powerful speed and unprecedented precision into one dynamite package. The DTX-1800 is a 900 MHz tester that can certify a Cat 6 link three times faster than other testers with 12-second Cat 6 Autotest and Level IV and proposed TIA Level IIIe Accuracy requirements.
The DTX Series from Fluke Networks offers optional 900 MHz of testing bandwidth, easy-to-understand diagnostics, 12-hour battery life, a bright color display, and nearly instant setup and reporting. It also includes optional on-board fiber modules for fiber-optic analysis and can be used to validate Power over Ethernet services.
The DTX-1800 Fluke Cable Analytics and the DTX-1200 perform Cat 6 certification tests in just 9 seconds and in full compliance with industry standards and with superior accuracy over other products.
- DTX Compact OTDR Module
- Fiber Loss/Length Test Module (multimode, singlemode, or gigabit multimode)
- Fiber Compact OTDR Module option option DTX 10 Gig Kit
- Network Service Module option option Patch Cord Test Adapters
- Class F Adapters
- Coax Cable Test Adapters option option Multimedia memory card
- USB cable
- Serial computer interface cable