The ABB Ekip Connect Secondary Injection Test Set is a software application for personal computers that interface with ABB low voltage circuit-breakers equipped with compatible protection releases.
The test set allows the releases to be configured, monitored, controlled and tested. Ekip Connect can connect to the releases in the point-to-point or network modes, and connection is made using the front test connector or to communication modules installed on the circuit-breaker.
ABB Ekip Connect can communicate with one or more releases so as to:
- Monitor the state of the circuit-breakers connected and record information.
- Execute operations, resets, signalling, etc.
- Configure the protection releases with customized parameters.
- Download information from releases equipped with Data logger.
- Create communication reports.
- Reset configurations.
- Configure and monitor the Power Controller function.