- Hand held data acquisition
- Removable head assembly contact and non-contact
- High accuracy for critical MRO and QC rate and LENGTH measurements
- Wide measuring capability
- Long Range (1.5 M) Measuring Distance (non-contact LASER)
- Software and USB cable provided
- Graphing capability available for view as it occurs in USB mode. Data saved in .csv format for spreadsheet use
Shimpo DT-209X Contact / Non-contact Laser Tachometer
This portable tachometer features software and USB data collection capabilities that provide added flexibility for maintenance, quality control, and R & D professionals. Unit features three modes of measurement: standard, average, and USB. Standard mode stores data in 24 blocks, with 10 points per block, and can be downloaded via the USB port. The average mode allows you to store data in 30 blocks (date and hour of start/finish are stored in each block) and displays the average readings. The USB mode operates directly from your computer allowing hands-off, 24-hour continuous data collection, and real-time graphic and tabular data observation functions. Unit features automatic data calculation for last, minimum, maximum, and average readings. Smart settings are included for trigger, maximum, and minimum limits (audible alarm indicates out-of-range data).
Call 780-434-0501 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.