The TD60-MC system uses wireless Bluetooth technology and has an extremely simple test set up making field testing a breeze. Compared to other large and bulky TD systems on the market that require several connections, the TD60-MC requires very few connections and interfaces easily with the HVA60 using a multi-connector (MC).
The TD60-MC is a great tool to trend cable data overtime to show gradual degradation decreasing operational risk. Defective and/or degraded terminations and splices, water treeing, concentric neutral wire corrosion, and installation defects can be detected with this instrument.
The TD60-MC is designed to work with the HVA60 VLF system and is therefore capable of performing diagnostic tests on 35kV cables and below. The unit comes in a custom case with rollers and a convenient, pull-out handle for easy transportation. The unit is supplied with host of accessories including corona protection, jumper cables, ground cable, D Type batteries, D Battery Charger etc.
- Perform advanced diagnostics on MV Cables according to IEEE400 and 400.2
- Suitable for testing 35kV cables and below
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection
- Minimum connection hookups
- Accurate 1E-5 Resolution!
- Excellent, easy to use TD reporting
- Supplied with Free TD control center Software and FW upgrades
- Local LED indication for TD value range
- Leakage Current Guard Protection
- Sleep mode saves battery life
- Uses universal C-type batteries
- Supplied in rugged transport case with all accessories.