- Integrated timer for setting the test time
- Ammeter with 5 measurement ranges from 1 µA to 10 mA
- Connection for external curve tracer for recording the test current
- Voltage measurement directly at the HV output
- Compact device for DC voltage testing with negative polarity
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Perfect for mobile use
- The portable PGK 25 DC HV tester is used for DC voltage testing up to 25 kV of paper-insulated mass-impregnated cables and electrical equipment in the medium-voltage network.
The PGK 25 is characterized by its low weight of only 16.5 kg, by its easy operation and by its solid construction for onsite use. The device can be operated via the mains, an integrated rechargeable battery or an external power supply and is therefore suitable for universal use.
An external curve tracer can be connected to the PGK 25 to record the measured current in relation to time. The timer permits test time pre-selections of 1 to 30 minutes. After the end of the test time, the integrated discharge unit is automatically switched off. The discharging resistance is designed for a max. discharge energy of 5000 J.