The EZCT-2KA is Vanguard’s third-generation microprocessor-based current transformer test set. The EZCT-2KA can perform the current transformer (CT) excitation test, measure the CT winding resistance and CT current-ratio automatically. All of the EZCT-2KA’s test leads can be connected to the CT output terminals (X1, X2, X3, X4 and X5), eliminating the need for lead switching during testing. Test voltage output is automatically raised and lowered by the EZCT-2KA without any operator intervention. With up to 2000 Vac excitation test voltage available, the EZCT-2KA can easily perform excitation tests on very large CT’s.
Vanguard EZCT 2KA Current Transformer Test Set
- Perform Saturation, Ratio and Polarity Tests
- Perform CT Winding Resistance Test
- Fully Automated
- Test record header information including company, substation name, circuit ID, manufacturer, CT serial number, operator name, and test record-comments
- Plot Multiple Saturation Curves
- Store 1,000 Records (Each test record may contain up to 10 sets of excitation, resistance, and ratio data)
- USB and Bluetooth computer interface
- USB Flash drive interface
- Furnished with full set of test leads
Call 780-434-0501 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.