The TORKEL™ 900 series is used to perform load/discharge tests which are the only way to determine battery systems actual capacity. Together with the cell voltage logger, BVM, connected directly to the TORKEL 900, it becomes a complete, stand-alone, discharge test system.
TORKEL 930 is used for battery systems ranging from 12 to 300 V, often encountered in switchgear and similar equipment. The high discharge capacity of TORKEL gives the opportunity to shorten the test time.
- Batteries can be tested in service
- Dynamic discharge technology – full power at all voltages
- Safety in all details, e.g. detection of blocked airflow
- Real time monitoring during test
- Quick report
- Easily expandable for larger battery banks using TXL extra load units
- BVM cell monitor control integrated in the system